Tuesday, November 23, 2010

thank you!

w/ thanksgiving just around the corner, i'm feeling especially thankful....thankful right now in particular to those who gave me a chance....to that dear client/friend who had trust in me to demo his bathroom on my first freelance gig and then proceeded to ask me to come back and do another...and another, to those strangers who believed in my eye for color, to dear friends for entrusting me with the important duty of designing/arranging their wedding flowers and table decor, to my boss lady/friend for giving me a shot...a big shot and some great portfolio work.

spending this stormy day inside with the heater blasting working on my portfolio book. finding myself happy with the work i've done, but aspiring to do SO much more.

portfolio book in the making...

1 comment: